The importance of the ASQ and our Process
Description: The goal of this is to identify a potential development concern & connect family to screening services
|Please register below:|
|Trainer: Neysha Dominguez|
Date: November 18, 2020. Time: 6: 00pm to 7:15pm
Registration Link: After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
• Keep your computer muted, facilitators will have stopping points for you to unmute and participate
• Silence cell phones
• Be present during this virtual live session (Answer questions, pre-test, post-test, polls, and evaluations)
• Use the chat feature as a check in and as way to communicate when facilitators are presenting
• Answer any/all post evaluations
• Be present until the end of the training.
• Share thoughts and ideas related to topic being covered in this session
• Be respectful and professional during our time together